CONLOC-UV glue 665, crystal clear, tension shear 15N/mm2
CONLOC® UV 665 is a low-viscosity, solvent-free, one component adhesive which cures photochemically when exposed to UV light.
For bonding glass/glass, preferably for surface to surface bonding. CONLOC UV 665 is neither suited for outdoor applications nor for the construction of aquaria. The product may yellow when exposed to temperatures above + 60° C.
- Material Basis: Acrylate
- Refraction Index: Approx. 1.5
- Density: Approx. 1.1 g/cm³
- Solids Content: 100%
- Flash Point: > 93°C
- Viscosity: Approx. 5500 mPa•s
- Consistency: Low viscosity, capillary action
- Gap Width: 0.05 - 0.1mm
- Irradiation: UVA 320-400nm
- Use of Activator 953: No
- Hardness Shore D: Approx. 75
- Tensile Shear Stength: 15 N/mm²
- Linear Shrinkage: Approx. 2 %