CONLOC-UV glue 683, crystal clear, tension shear 15N/mm
CONLOC® UV 683 is a medium-viscosity, one component, solvent- free adhesive which cures photochemically when exposed to UV light.
For bonding glass/glass, glass/metal, glass/stone. CONLOC UV 683 is neither suited for outdoor applications nor for the construction of aquaria. The product may yellow when exposed to temperatures above + 60° C.
- Material Basis: Acrylate
- Density: Approx. 1.1 g/cm³
- Solids Content: 100%
- Flash Point: > 95°C
- Viscosity: Approx. 1000 mPa•s
- Consistency Medium: viscosity
- Gap Width: 0.08 - 0.3 mm
- Cure With Activator: final strength after 12 hours
- Irradiation UVA 320 - 400 nm
- Use of Activator 953: Yes
- Hardness Shore D: Approx. 75
- Tensile Shear Stength: 15 N/mm²
- Linear Shrinkage: Approx. 3 %